- How Do You Like My Painting?
- So whatever you feel like doing, go on doing. It will go on developing by itself.
- The Art Of Painting Meher Baba
- Our great hope was that painting as an art might communicate a hint of the truth of the glory of God.
- The Slippers Of The Perfect Master
- In 1952 he [Gabriel Pascal] told Baba that prior to The Slippers of the Perfect Master, he was undertaking a film about Gandhiji's life.
- Qawali Program
- Baba told Eruch to pay the Qawali singers extra which was always the way with Beloved Baba.
- Just As A Sculptor Chisels Sheela
- Baba did not ask me to read my poems every time, buta whenever he did, he would correct them.
- The Current Of Love
- Once Baba heard all these songs and was very pleased with them and He encouraged me to try to write more of such songs if I found time.
- Love, The Mainspring Of Our Lives
- One lives in and enjoys each present moment to the fullest. There is no better medium to portray this than motion pictures.
- I Have Not Come To Give Sight To The Blind
- Baba encouraged Lyn to go on proudly despite his worsening sight, painting his pictures.
- Modern Version Of The Classic Sufi Love Poem
- The lover finds him or herself caught in the middle of the divine play and from this intolerable predicament arises an intense feeling of helplessness and a yearning to be released.
- Sing To De Lawd!
- De Lawd loves music,
An' de Lawd likes grace —
So sing to de Lawd
Wid a shinin' face
- How shall I know the moment
When time and eternity blend
- It's A Street Singer
- He told me to ask this singer to come the next day at noon, so I went down to the street and made the necessary arrangements.
- Meher Baba: Indian Music Is All About Love
- Let us have music. Indian music is all about love.
- In Heaven Where He Lived
- In heaven, where he lived, the strange music I sometimes heard was completely normal.
- Music Within The Music
- Suddenly I was hearing music within the music — rich, complex harmonic beauty that had been locked in the sounds I'd been making.
- The Music Of God
- One who bears the music of God in his own heart — such wonderful music, for it is the original music — loses his bodily consciousness and sees God everywhere.
- On Its Way To The Truth
- I saw pop artists as mirrors of their audience, developing ways to reflect and speak truth without fear.
- Kabir was a Perfect Master as well as a poet.