Not until the shedding of the last vestige of Maya-created falsehood is God known as the Truth.
DISCOURSES, pp. 382
1987 © AMBPPCT
- Out Of The Tight Corner
- Being thus imprisoned in Maya, the child began to cry with pain.
- We Were Only Kidding Ourselves
- "Eruch, aren't we kidding ourselves when we bow down to Baba's chair and pretend that he is here?"
- Falsehoods Created By Maya
- With the shedding of the last vestige of falsehoods created by Maya, the individualized soul not only knows its reality to be different from the gross, the subtle, or the mental body but it knows itself to be God, who is the only Reality.
- It Is Impossible To Realise Me Without My Help
- Ultimately, in the last stage, your own mouth must eat itself!
- What Cannot Be Cured Must Be Endured
- It is the law, which could not be avoided, and what cannot be cured must be endured.
- At The Junction Of Reality And Illusion
- With Reality on the one hand and Illusion on the other, I constantly experience as it were, a pull on either side. This is my crucifixion.
- Playing With Illusions
- It is not miracles, but understanding, which can bring you true freedom.
- Illusion Creates Innumerable Illusions
- So illusion continues, gaining impressions and spending impressions, and all the time illusion is preserved.
- In course of time the religious "do's and don'ts" of the wise Rishis were very cleverly woven round by self-seeking priests, with a picturesque and awe-inspiring legend of the gods, demons, nectar, the moon in travail and its subsequent Moksha (freedom) for purposes all too patent to thinking minds.
- Freedom From The Bondage Of Maya
- One has to be in maya to come out of it.
- The Man, The Woman, The Beast
- Remember that the whole world is a zero.
- Obligations To The Larger World
- If the film world cannot or will not give the greatest importance to this spiritual potential, it is a failure.
- Maya The Showman
- But Maya is powerless to go against my Work for Maya itself is the means by which I bring about the results of my Work.
- The Beauty Of My Creatures
- The beauty of creation is meant for you all everything in creation is meant to serve as nothing less than a constant reminder for you to remember Me.
- They Want To Remain Entangled
- I want to make people free from maya's bindings, but they want to remain entangled in maya.
- Hold Tightly To My Feet
- Maya is like a rabid dog. Do not allow it to enter your mind. Drive it away as you would a mad dog.
- Man Must Be Awakened To His True Nature
- Man has to be stripped of his material possessions in order that he may realize through actual experience that his true base is spiritual and not material.
- So Called Illusion Is Also Reality
- Reality is all over, all-pervading. So-called illusion is also Reality. Illusion is the shadow of Reality.
- Importance Of Understanding Maya
- Every one wants to know and realise the Truth; but Truth cannot be known and realised as Truth unless ignorance is known and realised as being ignorance.